History

More than a century of professionalism

 

2014

Opening of new complex extension 350 by the Mayor and Members of the Executive Committee (22-01-2014).

2013

First pile for the collator extension.

2010

125 year anniversary of T. Boer & zn.

2005 - present

Line managers obtain pontifex (NEN-ISO 17024) certification.

 

Completion of innovative slaughterhouse process: up to > 240/hour achieved.

 

Expansion of cool storage/distribution centre with a packaging unit.

 

Staff numbers increase to 300.

2004

Start of educational course in line management at Higher Vocational Education level.

 

NEN-ISO 9001-2000 and IFS certificates obtained.

 

Record number of calves slaughtered >370000.

2003

Specialisation and concentration on veal production.

 

Start of youth inflow in combination with a BBL (apprenticeship training programme).

2002

Start qualifying production employees based on earlier achieved Competence (EVC).

 

The world’s first fully pontifex personally certified HACCP meat company.

 2001

 SVO recognition as the best training company in the meat industry in 2001.

 

 HACCP/BRC certificate obtained.

2000

Completion and putting into use of the Cool storage with distribution centre. 

1999

Introduction of the new VanDrie Group logo.

1998

Completion of totally new and hypermodern dressing and processing department. 

1997

Halt to slaughter of lambs and specialisation in slaughter of Friander and fattening calves. 

 

 Turnover growth to > €225,000,000 achieved.

1996

Investments in storage for dry stock and work area for technical services. 

 

Establishment and entry into the Veal Promotion Foundation (SPK).

1995

Affiliation with VanDrie Group.

1996

Entry into the calf quality guarantee foundation (SKV). 

1990

Royal award as purveyor to the Royal Household.  

1986-1990

Investment in new slaughtering line and processing and vacuum department.

 

Expansion of shipping, office space and complete automation.

1985

Centenary.

1970-1975 

Extensive investments in cold storage unit, slaughtering lines and offices. 

1945

Own lorries for France. 

1930

Use of own lorries for national sales.  

1926

Start of export to Belgium and France.

1900-1926 

Sales primarily nationally and in the UK.

1900

Move to new slaughterhouse for newborn calves and lambs.

1885 

Establishment as slaughterhouse for newborn calves and lambs.


  • This site uses cookies
  • Hide this notification